2. You must enter this promotion yourself – not on behalf of anyone else. Joint submissions are not permitted.
3. If the winners cannot be contacted or the prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, the winner forfeits all rights to the Amazon gift card, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
4. No duplicate Amazon gift card will be issued to replace an Amazon gift card that has been lost or stolen after it has been delivered to you, nor will such gift card be refunded.
5. You are responsible for notifying us of any change of contact details.
6. We do not accept responsibility for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
7. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the promotion.
8. Clinked reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise.
9. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
10. Clinked reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the promotion at any time.
11. Clinked’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final.
13. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
14. No additional costs and expenses incurred in connection with the promotion will be paid.
15. As well as being contact via e-mail, the first names of the winners will be available for 30 days from 24th April 2017 and may be viewed by going to Clinked’s page here.
16. These T&Cs will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The promoter is Rabbitsoft Ltd. T/A Clinked. The address is: Rabbitsoft Ltd., 20 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JD