- Post-production sound recording studio based in Burbank, California
- Recorded sound and won Emmy awards for documentary Expedition Bismarck with producer James Cameron
- Worked with The Walking Dead producer Gale Anne Hurd
- Records post-production sound for around 30-35 movies and 2-3 TV series a year
- Was put on the map after recording Frances McDormand for Fargo
Juniper Post originally started as a music studio in the late 70s. By the early 90s, they began doing sound for commercials before evolving into a post-production sound company, working on movies and TV shows.