Keep track when documents are signed-off
Request that a file or document be approved by another person in your Clinked network. This way everyone can see if the latest document version is signed off or rejected.
File approval process inside Clinked
- Any editor can request a file to be approved by another community member.
- Recipient receives a file approval request notification via email and on the Dashboard.
- The file can be approved or rejected, and complemented with comments.
- The person who made the request receives the feedback via email.
- The status of the file is displayed in the Activity Stream for other network members to see.