Part of your Google Apps for business integration
Clinked can easily be integrated into your Google Apps platform. This allows you to reuse, access and share Google content within your Clinked network and take advantage of the collaborative features Clinked offers.
Benefits of integrating Clinked with Google Apps
- Easy to access & share Google files in your Google Drive (Google Docs) with your Clinked team member – no need to copy files over.
- Invite Google Contacts to your Clinked network with little effort.
- Synchronise Google calendars with your work team calendars on Clinked.
- Single sign-on, ie use your Google login credentials to access Clinked.
- Google Apps administrators can very easily deploy Clinked to employees.
Why Clinked if using Google Apps?
Clinked is built to make team collaboration secure & simple for projects and day-to-day operations. Here are examples how Clinked makes your collaborative efforts more efficient than using Google Docs, Sites etc separately:
- All content, discussions, team activity updates, tasks & events, etc are accessible & managed from your individual Clinked group, i.e. no need to jump between different Apps.
- If collaborating in multiple groups or projects, you see all latest group activities in the consolidated Activity stream on your start page, e.g. Bill uploaded a new file version in Group A, Amy edited the Group B homepage, etc. Google Docs / Sites do not offer activity streams.
- Clinked apply user permission both on group and file levels, making it easy & quick to define what specific user(s) should see or manage. Google Drive is more optimised for file management by individuals rather than teams.
- There are more collaborative features with Clinked, e.g. micro blogging, content following, @mention messaging, etc.