Google Calendar integration iCal : Sync with your Clinked team calendar
Clinked enables you to schedule events and tasks in your shared group calendars with your team members. The Clinked calendars can also easily be synchronised with your Google calendars.
Connecting Google calendar with Clinked group calendar
- Create the event in the Clinked calendar first.
- Connect with Google calendar via the “Subscribe iCalendar” function.
- You may first need to approve Clinked’s access to your Google calendar.
- Changes to a connected calendar event need to take place in the Clinked calendar to stay synchronised.
- Calendar sync is subject to Google Calendar sync timelines. It is usually instantaneous but cannot be manually reinforced.