Efficient collaboration with online documents
The quickest way to share & collaborate on content is to create web documents within Clinked. The Clinked text editor is an easy-to-use wiki platform equipped with familiar word editor features and optimized for multiple editors who co-operate on writing & managing documents.
Online document editor functionalities
- Instant editing & saving, no need to download or upload new versions.
- Create & save templates, eg for creating status reports, design documents, plans etc.
- Powerful version control capabilities.
- Export to PDF, Word, and Office formats.
- Embed streamed videos & pictures.
- Multiple font & head line types, bullet lists, table creation, etc.
- Collaborative features to keep stakeholders aware of progress & give feedback.
Create web pages for your portals
The online document wiki pages can also be used to create web pages for your Clinked groups, whether for an extranet or intranet portal, or as a public website.
- Add texts, hyperlinks, attachments, images and streamed videos.
- Visitors can post comments.
- Customise page with corporate logo and brand colours.
- Enterprise users can re skin the design to fit specific needs.