Team Task Management for projects & operations
Using a shared task list for Team Task Management activities can significantly improve the performance of your projects. With Clinked, you are able keep to track of task progress and ensure they are completed before deadlines.
Team Task Management capabilities within Clinked
- Create tasks for yourself or others in your Clinked network.
- Accept & Reject a task assignment.
- Set timeline for when task is to be completed.
- All team members can see when a task is created, assigned and completed in the Activity Stream.
- Share status of the task (Not started, In progress, Deferred, Waiting or Completed) to keep your team members informed.
- Rate the task progress in % for at-a-glance sharing with your team members.
- Task assignee will be notified via email and on the Clinked group dashboard.
- Team members can see all tasks, make comments and edit the task status & progress bars.