Career at Clinked!
The following positions are currently open: (STRICTLY no recruitment agencies)
Java Web Application Developer
Essential Skills & Experience
- Web / Restful API applications using Spring framework stack
- Spring security, including OAuth, and JPA (hibernate)
- Unit testing and mocking. E2E tests
- Gradle or Maven build tools and Git version control system
- Amazon AWS and docker
Desirable Skills (a huge plus but not essential)
- Mobile app development using Android SDK or iOS SDK
- Windows desktop app development C# / XAML
- OS X app development using Obective-c or swift.
Front-end Web Application Developer
Rabbitsoft (T/A Clinked.com), innovative Software Company based in Cambridge, is seeking a Front End web application developer to join their engineering team for the development of a next generation, web-based collaboration platform.
You will be responsible for the UI/UX of the software as well as the website to give our users the best possible experience. We are looking for exceptionally motivated individuals who can bring their own ideas to the table and help influence the future direction of the product.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience in ES6, SASS
- Understanding of Web standards cross-platform, cross-browser issues
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Passion for clean code and clear naming conventions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Desirable Skills & Experience (Not Essential)
- Webpack, vue.js knowledge is desirable
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) experience is desirable
- Java / Spring Framework is a big plus but not essential
- Flexible location, work anywhere (Home or Central Cambridge office)
- 09.00 to 18.00 hrs Monday to Friday
- Negotiable according to experience and contribution to the company
We are looking for a sales professional to join a small but high-growth company. The person will be an evangelist for our flagship product Clinked® – www.clinked.com , both internally and externally. Reporting to CEO, your role is to win new business customers & develop the existing customer base. The role is varied, covering the full sales cycle: prospecting new business both via telephone and face-to-face; account management; developing relationships with key decision-makers and business networking etc.
The ideal candidate is comfortable presenting to C-level executives and rolling up his or her sleeves with IT administrators.
- Give presentations demos to customers that illustrate the value of Clinked and provide a solution that clearly resolves customer pain
- Own the entire sales cycle, including generating, vetting, negotiating and closing deals
- Effectively qualify clients to assess their needs
- Achieve monthly sales quotas
- Generate new business and new sales leads through cold calling, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound enquiries
- Develop sales channels through distributors, and OEM’s
- A passion for Clinked!
- Experience selling across multiple levels of an organisation
- Presentable appearance with excellent communication skills with the ability to present to clients in face-to-face situations
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Key competencies: self-motivated; business acumen; willingness to work hard; enthusiasm
- Exposure to enterprise SaaS / Software sales is advantageous
Why work with us?
- Central Cambridge office (Working from home is also an option)
- Casual dress environment
- Career growth with an industry innovator
- and Competitive Salary