We are looking for a data-driven marketing manager to join our growing Cambridge, UK team. You will be in charge of attracting web traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
- Grow leads (trialists and demo bookings), by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Manage our content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and conversions
- Manage email campaigns, including content and designs, calls-to-action
- Follow the latest trends and changes with search engine algorithms
- Manage and monitor our social channels, drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social networks
- Measure and optimise our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
- Execute efficient model to minimise customer acquisition costs across channels
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives
Essential Skills & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimisation factors and key algorithm updates
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools
- Experience in content management systems. You will be expected to build landing pages and optimise conversion rates
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in SaaS would be beneficial
- Experience in PR, corporate communications or storytelling a huge plus
- Experience with tools such as (Hubspot, WordPress, HotJar, Adobe Creative Suite)
Location: Cambridge, UK (preferred); London, UK
Salary: £28,000 – £45,000 (dependent on experience)
**STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS**