Happy Friday! Earlier this week, we rolled out two new Clinked features that had been highly requested by our customers.
1. The ability for anyone to reply to notifications via e-mail and have the replies posted to your platform.
2. To allow guests to be able to log in and view all of the content that has been externally shared with them.
Let’s look at how they work –
1. E-mail Notifications
- Firstly you have to @mention the team member or client when adding your comment.
- The team member or client whom you mentioned will receive an e-mail notification of the message, where they will now be able to reply to via e-mail.
- Their message will be sent via e-mail, as well as being posted directly on your platform for the rest of the team and clients to see. This means that everyone can now be kept in the loop, without user and guest comments getting lost in long e-mail chains.
2. Guest Login Area
- Account administrators now have access to a ‘Guest Shares List’ where they can see which content is being shared externally with guests.
- Guest accounts can be created so that the guests can log in and view the content that has been shared with them over time. Passwords need to be enabled for guests to be able to log in.
- Your guest can access the Guest Login Area by typing /shares after the URL of your client portal.
- They can access the content by typing in their e-mail address and the password you created.
- Your guest will be able to access a list of all the content shared with them over time. Guests can also comment on the documents and the comments will be seen by other Clinked users.
Video tutorials of these two new features will be available soon. Click here to watch other video tutorials.