Look no further for a secure mobile collaboration app to share files, conversations or updates with colleagues & external partners in your projects. The Clinked app for team collaboration via mobile devices is now updated with a new version.
The new Clinked mobile app features:
– Ongoing & completed Tasks, including Task status, level of Task completion, start date and expected completion date, who is responsible and related discussions.
– Upcoming calendar Events, including schedule, location, attendees, pending invites, and related comments.
– Discussions within the group / project.
– Reply to & add Comments to the shared group content and conversations, including ability to mention message specific team members (see how mentioning works).
This complements the already existing mobile app functionality of viewing uploaded files and online Clinked pages, as well as seeing activity streams, which shows the latest group activities and discussions.
More mobile collaborative capabilities
Our aim is to make all your collaborative needs available from a mobile device, so that your team collaboration activities can continue while you are on the go.
At the moment, you are able to see all files, conversations & updates within your Clinked groups. You can also leave comments on content and reply to existing comments. During first half of 2013 the following mobile features will be rolled out:
– Mobile search function
– Create & edit Clinked Wiki pages
– Create tasks & events
– View streamed videos on the Clinked Wiki pages
Get the Clinked mobile app for collaboration here
Feel free to share what mobile collaboration features you think are most needed for efficent team collaboration in the comments section.