Integrate Clinked with G-Suite
Clinked offers the ability to be easily integrated with G-Suite. Once set up, you’re able to view and share your Google content within your projects/groups whilst utilizing the best of Clinked’s collaborative features.
Seamless Integration Between Clinked & G-Suite
By using G-Suite with your Clinked solution, you can work seamlessly and efficiently across the two platforms whilst continuing to collaborate with your group members.
- Have easy to access to viewing and sharing files from your Google Drive (Google Docs) with your Clinked group members, with no need to copy files over.
- Invite your Google Contacts into your Clinked groups directly from your group settings.
- Automatically synchronize your Google Calendars with your Clinked group calendars to always keep on top of upcoming events.
- Use single sign-on (SSO), meaning that you can use your Google login credentials to access your Clinked account instantly.
- G-Suite administrators can easily deploy Clinked to employees, team members and clients.
Why Should You Be Using Clinked With G-Suite?
Clinked is designed to improve the way businesses collaborate and communicate with their team members and clients. By integrating with G-Suite, you can offer Clinked as a centralized environment for working more efficiently day-to-day.
- All content, discussions, activity updates, tasks and events are accessible from your individual groups so that there’s no need to jump between different applications.
- When collaborating with multiple groups or projects, you can see all of the latest group activities in the activity stream, e.g. ‘John uploaded a Google Doc in Group A’.