Integrate Clinked with Google Workspace
Clinked offers the ability to be easily integrated with Google Workspace. Once set up, you’re able to view and share your Google content within your projects/groups whilst utilizing the best of Clinked’s collaborative features.
Seamless Integration Between Clinked & Google Workspace
By using Google Workspace with your Clinked solution, you can work seamlessly and efficiently across the two platforms whilst continuing to collaborate with your group members.
- Have easy to access to viewing and sharing files from your Google Drive (Google Docs) with your Clinked group members, with no need to copy files over.
- Invite your Google Contacts into your Clinked groups directly from your group settings.
- Automatically synchronize your Google Calendars with your Clinked group calendars to always keep on top of upcoming events.
- Use single sign-on (SSO), meaning that you can use your Google login credentials to access your Clinked account instantly.
- Google Workspace administrators can easily deploy Clinked to employees, team members and clients.
Why Should You Be Using Clinked With Google Workspace?
Clinked is designed to improve the way businesses collaborate and communicate with their team members and clients. By integrating with Google Workspace, you can offer Clinked as a centralized environment for working more efficiently day-to-day.
- All content, discussions, activity updates, tasks and events are accessible from your individual groups so that there’s no need to jump between different applications.
- When collaborating with multiple groups or projects, you can see all of the latest group activities in the activity stream, e.g. ‘John uploaded a Google Doc in Group A’.