Google contacts integration with your Clinked groups
It is quick and easy to invite new members to Clinked. Since you have unlimited members in your Clinked groups, there are several ways how to submit member invitations, including importing your Google Contacts.
Ways to invite new members to Clinked
- Use the “Invite people” function within your Clinked group.
- Choose Google Contacts from the “Add people from” link.
- You may first need to approve Clinked’s access to your Google contacts.
- If you use MS Outlook, you can export your Outlook contacts into a .csv file and import to your Clinked group.
- You can type or copy email addresses, one-by-one or en masse.
- The invitees are then prompted to sign up to Clinked, including choosing which package to sign up to, before they can join your Clinked network or groups.