What features are included in the Clinked mobile app?
The Clinked mobile app has almost all of the same functionalities as the web version, including:
- Custom branding
- Push notifications – get instantly notified of any file updates or @mentions.
- Activity streams – follow the latest client, project or team activity in real-time.
- Notifications – view notifications of recent updates made by your clients, team members and other users.
- Document management – create folders, upload/download files, add comments, view live previews
- Task management – create, view and update tasks
- Notes – create, view and comment on notes
- Group chat – send and receive push notifications when chat messages are sent
- View content offline
How do I view content offline in the Clinked mobile app?
You can now view your Clinked content offline at any time using Offline mode. All information stored within your Clinked portal will be kept for you to view with no internet connection, after it has been viewed at least once whilst connected to the internet. This means that you can look over existing files, notes, events, tasks and discussions when on the go.
Clinked offers customised white-label apps for our customers for a one-off fee (including lifetime updates). This means that your app will be completely white-label, so that when clients locate and download it from the App Store & Google Play it’s a professional looking application that appears as if it were your companies own. If you’re interested in purchasing a white-label app you can find out more here.