What is Google Drive
Next in our file sharing series we are going to look at Google Drive. Google drive is a cloud based storage software that gives you the ability to store files beyond the limits of your hard drive. Google Drives popularity ultimately derives from its productivity, with a wide range of third party applications being welcomed for integrations, whether they be other Google products or simply just other external websites.
How to share folders using Dropbox
- Sign in to dropbox.com
- Find the folder you are looking to share
- Click on the blue share button
- Enter the email address
- Add a message if you wish
- Then click the blue share button
To Stop sharing files in Dropbox:
- Log in to Dropbox.com
- Navigate to the file that you wish to stop sharing.
- Clink on the blue Share button.
- Find the user you wish to stop sharing with.
- Next to their email address click on the drop down.
- Click on Remove and then confirm you want to remove by clicking the new Remove button.