Zapier is a tool that connects hundreds of apps together and allows you to automate tasks between two different application services, as a result saving you tons of time. For example, you could create an automation so that every time a file is uploaded within Clinked, a notification is sent to your group in Slack. It’s also super simple so anyone can do it!
Our Zapier integration is free for all of our customers to use, and requires you to have an account with Zapier.
- How can I access Clinked’s Zapier integration?
- How do I create a zap?
- Supported Clinked Triggers
- Supported Clinked Actions
How Can I Access Clinked’s Zapier Integration?
You can access our Zapier integration directly from Zapier (you’ll need to create an account if you haven’t already got one).
How Do I Create A Zap?
Zapier uses triggers an actions to automate tasks between two apps, the trigger is an event in one application, and the action is an event initiated by the trigger within a different application.
1. Log in to your Zapier account
2. In the top right corner select Make a Zap
3. Next choose the app that you would like to initiate an action, you can choose Clinked, or if you would like another app to trigger an action within Clinked you can search for this
4. Select the trigger you would like to use, then Save + Continue
5. You will then be asked to connect an account, choose Connect an Account and then login using your Clinked credentials
6. Once your account is connected, you’ll be asked to Set Up Trigger Options, specify as needed then click Continue
7. Next, you need to set up an action, choose + Add a Step
8. Select the app for the action take place in based on your trigger, if you would like your trigger to initiate an action within Clinked then select Clinked, or use the search bar to find another app
9. Select an Action, then Save + Continue
10. If you haven’t previously connected the selected app with Zapier then you will need to sign in, enter your credentials then choose Save + Continue
11. Next you will need to set up a template for the action – add the necessary details then select Continue
12. Finally, you can test your zap if needed or you can choose Skip Test and select Finish to complete the setup of your zap
Supported Clinked Triggers
- New File: Triggers when a new file is uploaded in Clinked
- New Group: Triggers when a new group is created in Clinked
- New Task: Triggers when a new task is created in Clinked
- New Event: Triggers when a new event is created in Clinked
- New Folder: Triggers when a new folder is created in Clinked
- New Task Category: Triggers when a new task category is created in Clinked
Supported Clinked Actions
- Create Task: Creates a new task
- Upload File: Creates a new file
- Create Event: Creates a new event
- Create Task Category: Creates a new task category
- Create Group: Creates a new group
- Create Text File: Creates a brand-new text file from plain text content you specify
- Create Folder: Creates a new folder
- Find Folder: Finds a folder in a group by name, optionally create one if none are found
- Find File: Finds a file in a group by name, optionally create one if none are found
- Find Group: Finds a group by name, optionally create one if none are found
- Find Event: Finds an event in group by name, optionally create one if none are found
- Find Task: Finds a task in a group by name, optionally create one if none are found
- Find Task Categories: Finds a task category in group by name, optionally create one if none are found