Integrate your Google Calendar with Clinked
Clinked can be integrated with Google Calendars, meaning that you’re able to schedule events and tasks in your Clinked shared group calendars and they will be automatically synced with yours, your clients and team members Google calendars.
How to sync your Clinked calendar with your Google calendar
We understand that lots of our customers have extremely busy schedules and use more than one calendar application – it can get confusing having different events all over the place. So, in order to make your life easier we have integrated with Google calendar, now you can see all of your events in one place
- First, go to the group calendar within Clinked that you would like to integrate with your Google calendar
2. You will see in the bottom right corner a small link that says Subscribe, right click on this link and select Copy link address
3. You then need to go to your Google calendar and select the + icon next to Other calendars, then chose From URL
5. Paste the copied link address from Clinked in the box provided, decide whether you would like to make the calendar publicly accessible, and then select Add calendar
6. All events from your Clinked calendar will then be synced to your Google calendar, including existing events and any new events added.
Always keep on top of upcoming events and tasks
By integrating your Clinked solution with iCal, you’ll be sure that your members will never accidentally miss an upcoming event or task.
- Save time by not having to add the same event to multiple calendars.
- Ensure that all invitees have received invitations and are aware of upcoming events and tasks.
- Give clients and team members the option to refer to their preferred calendar to access an upcoming event.
- Combine Google Calendar with Clinked’s Google Drive and Contacts integrations for more efficient working.