JotForm Form Builder Integration
JotForm is a web based form builder. Its intuitive drag and drop user interface makes form building a breeze. Using JotForm, you can create forms, integrate them with Clinked Notes, receive responses by email and then store all of the data from submissions as a csv file inside Clinked.
- How to create JotForms
- How to embed JotForms inside Clinked
- How to store JotForm submissions inside Clinked
How to create JotForms?
1. Visit jotform.com and sign up for an account – it’s free!
2. Select Create Form to start building – you can then either choose to use one of the templates provided, or you can choose blank and start from scratch.
3. Using the tools provided, drag and drop the different form elements to build your form, add anything from e-signatures to different payment checkouts.
Watch this video tutorial for a step-by-step on how to build a jotForm!
How to embed JotForms inside Clinked
1. Once your JotForm has been created, go to Publish and then copy the Direct link of your form.
2. Navigate back to your Clinked portal and go to Create/Edit a Note, paste the link into the document and hit Save.
3. Now the form will automatically generate for your clients to fill in directly from Clinked.
How to store JotForm submissions inside Clinked
1. Go to your JotForm account > Settings > API, then copy the API key provided.
2. Go back to your portal to Personal Settings > Integrations, then switch on the JotForm integration, paste the API key in the box and select Activate.
3. Go to any of your groups > Files and navigate to the drop down menu next to Upload Files in the top right corner of the page, select Store JotForm Submissions.
4. Choose the JotForm that you would like to create the csv file of data for from the list displayed. It will then generate a spreadsheet, and this document will update automatically whenever any new data is submitted to that form.
Check out this video tutorial on how to store your JotForm submissions inside Clinked!