Keep track of your document versions
Clinked makes it easy to manage versioning of online documents and any uploaded files. Every saved file version can be reviewed, compared and restored – included auto-saved files, if you would suffer power cut or crashed web browser.
Version control of uploaded files
- See overview of all saved versions.
- Download and compare versions, restore any versions anytime without loosing previous versions
- See who has uploaded different versions & when
- Editors can provide update notes when uploading a new version
Online document version control
- See list of saved page versions.
- Select which version and compare them within Clinked.
- Changes are highlighted.
- Roll back to previous versions without losing access to older versions.
- When saving a new version, the editor’s name and time stamp is added to the Version control and Activity stream.
- Editors can add update notes to the new version.
- Recover auto-saved documents.