Keep Track Of Your Document Versions
Clinked makes it easy to manage versioning of online documents and any uploaded files. Every saved file version can be reviewed, compared and restored – included auto-saved files, if you would suffer power cut or crashed web browser.
Version Control Of Uploaded Files
- See overview of all saved versions.
- Download and compare versions, restore any versions anytime without loosing previous versions
- See who has uploaded different versions & when
- Editors can provide update notes when uploading a new version
Online Document Version Control
See list of saved page versions.
Select which version and compare them within Clinked.
Changes are highlighted.
Roll back to previous versions without losing access to older versions.
When saving a new version, the editor’s name and time stamp is added to the Version control and Activity stream.
Editors can add update notes to the new version.
Recover auto-saved documents.
Ability To Delete Old Versions In Notes
- If you have old versions of your Notes that you no longer have a use for, you can easily delete them with a click of a button
- Avoid the build up of previous versions that are no longer needed