You can now allow anyone to upload files to your Clinked account, even if they are not a member. This feature is ideal if someone is trying to send you a sensitive file or one that is too large to be sent by email. This is very similar to the file request feature found in Dropbox.
You get full control of who gets access, how long they have access for. If they are required to have a password. You can also turn off their access, at any time.
Steps to create a file request:
- Sign in to your account.
- Navigate to the Files section.
- Find the folder you wish the files to be uploaded to.
- Click on the share icon, which is to the right of the folder next to the download and lock buttons.
- In the popup, enter the email address of the person you wish to share access to.
- Make sure that you tick the box Allow uploads to this folder, under the Permissions section.
- Click on the Share button to allow access and an invitation will be sent.
Are there any file size limits?
There are no limitations for file sizes you can upload. All you need to do is make sure your account has enough storage.