An extra level of security for your platform
All of Clinked’s packages offer the option to use two-factor authentication (2FA). Two-factor authentication will increase the security on your account by requiring two steps to log in to your platform: Something you know (your username/password) and something you have (your smartphone).
Taking your security seriously
- Two-factor authentication can be enabled for each user account individually.
- 2FA adds an extra way for users to prove their identity before gaining access to the platform.
- Once configured, users are required to enter both their password and an authentication code from their mobile in order to access their Clinked account.
Activate two-factor authentication via your Clinked settings
- When you first set it up 2FA, your account creates a secure key that is shared with your phone via a QR code. This key is then encrypted on both ends using the current time to generate a new code every few seconds.
- Find out how to configure 2FA for your Clinked account here.