You can have 100GB branded file sharing as a minimum, with up to an unlimited amount; depending on the needs of your business and chosen Clinked package. Instantly view files without downloading them first, including videos and Google files. Add your feedback in documents; with comments, annotations and file approval features.
Secure Cloud Based File Sharing for Business
Invite team members, clients, business partners and stakeholders to store and share documents in the cloud. Secure business file sharing is quick and efficient with Clinked.
Upload and access important documentation from anywhere, at any time.
HOW WILL MY BUSINESS BENEFIT FROM CLINKED?
From the education sector to banking to government organizations; Clinked offers cloud secure file sharing for businesses (and clients) in all industries.
Save time by viewing document previews in your portal so you don’t need to download the files first.
Speed up the approvals process and reduce the need for meetings and long email/phone exchanges.
Build stronger business relationships with internal and external team members and clients.
Improve customer service by providing clients with direct access to information and enabling them to resolve their own questions.
Reduce costs by making manuals and other documentation available online for your team and clients.
Improve brand image because your document are shared in a white label secure file sharing platform.
KEEP YOUR FILES ORGANIZED AND MANAGEABLE
Clinked makes it easy for your team members and clients to retrieve the relevant information that they need in order to work successfully.
- Instantly view files and videos, including Google files, without needing to download them first.
- Files and folders can be easily moved and copied to other folders and subfolders within your groups.
- Keep track of the latest file updates and related comments within your groups with Activity Streams.
- Get email notifications when specific content and activities are updated via the following functionality.
- User-based permissions let you control which group members can access, edit or delete content.
EASILY UPLOAD AND FIND ANY FILE WITHIN YOUR PORTAL
Give team members and clients 24/7 access to your branded file sharing platform, with the ability to view and share information from anywhere, on any device.
- Multiple file uploading with the traditional uploading tool, drag and drop or by uploading via email.
- Easily upload documents via G-Suite, including Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Find any content quickly with universal search – it will find any text-based keywords, including inside uploaded documents and files.
- Add tags to your files, notes, discussions, events and tasks for easy referencing in the future.
- Upload, view and download files from within the native Clinked mobile apps for Android and iOS.
"This portal has provided our client a safe and secure way for document sharing within our company. It has terrific flexibility and is very user friendly. It is easy to demo for our clients."
– Leo Oliver, Hopewell Risk Strategies, LLC
COLLABORATE ON FILES WITH TEAM MEMBERS AND CLIENTS
Get real-time updates on group progress and ensure that work is finalized before being sent off quickly and efficiently.
- Follow files and folders and receive notifications of updates both in your Activity Streams and email inbox.
- Use file versioning to keep a record of updates for files and notes and to have the ability to restore previous versions when required.
- Add your feedback in the comments underneath your file, using @mentions and group @mentions.
- Lock files so that other members of your group can’t download, edit or update them.
- Use the native Clinked mobile apps for Android and iOS to share feedback on-the-go.
SECURELY SHARE BUSINESS FILES INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY
Your files will be protected with secure 256-bit SSL in transit and AES encryption at rest, with the option of using a private cloud to further enhance security and performance.
- Set additional security measures for logins, such as two-factor authentication and complex passwords.
- Internal and external team members and clients can view live file previews within the portal.
- File permissions let you choose the level of control an entire group or individual member has over uploaded documents.
- Share documents with external clients using the guest file sharing feature.
- Set optional expiry dates and times, as well as an optional password, when sharing documents externally.